These days you can find all sorts of cleaning products at the store. They have nice smells, or a new design to ease that work, but in reality, all you really need you probably already have at home.
Martha Stewart can solve any problem, and our cleaning dilemmas are no exception. She has provided several ways to get your cleaning done, and they are all green ideas. Here are a few problems I come across & the solutions Martha has come up with:
- problem: window residue
- solution: 1/4 cup of white distilled vinegar and 1 cup of water in a clean spray bottle will get rid of it in no time
- problem: cleaning with vinegar, well, makes the vinegar smell linger
- solution: add a few drops of any great smelling oil, like lavender
- problem: the drain is clogged
- solution: use 3 parts boiling water to 1 part baking soda, and it should be working in no time
These are just a few ideas from Ms. Stewart. What are some of your green cleaning ideas?